Enter December

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's officially December! My goodness how time flies, right? I love it when I'm watching TLC and then they would show like a promo or preview of what to expect for the coming month with an opening like "This August...This November...This December on TLC..." and I'd be like 'WHAT?!' haha. I cannot wait to hear the "This January" spiel. Crazy! Anyway, I was at the mall today, oh yesterday rather, and went thrift shopping. OMG because it's a holiday here, sooo many people were there doing their early Christmas spending as well. The crowded shopping stores are all worth it though because in the end I was able to take home 3 cardigans, 1 shirt, 1 jacket. All I got for only, are you ready? (Drum roll) A total of 350 Pesos (about $8) for 5 items! Yep. I'll make a post about it some other time so you guys can see that they are real clothes not hand rugs or something. For the meantime, I'll leave you with this...



Happy 1st of December! :)

3 comments:

  1. ooh love this! happy December to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dianne!thanks for visiting my blog.It's december na nga and im really excited to go thrift shopping. I hope to see more of your finds. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @PopChampagne: Thank you! :)

    @Jing: You're welcome. Thanks for the follow, too. We're both Ukayera hehe so I'm also looking forward to your thrift finds :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)