Is it really 12 days to go before Christmas?

Tuesday, December 13, 2011


Last weekend I met with my IT college girl friends for our annual Christmas party. Though it was not actually a party this year but a simple lunch date, that's how pathetic our schedules are, we had so much fun still. I'll post some photos when it's already available.

Then came Franco after the get-together and we strolled the mall. To be honest, I don't feel yet that Christmas is almost two weeks away but with the number of people shopping plus the heavy crazy traffic, I can already sense somehow that it is indeed the holiday spirit.

Now those who read my old blog on a regular basis knows that we looove to eat pasta. That night, we had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, The Old Spaghetti House. A simple Pomodoro and chicken fingers with sweet mustard, perfectly ends our date.

5 comments:

  1. spaghetti sounds so good right now! i've been wanting to eat pasta for weeks now. ;)

    and it's so crazy how christmas is almost here!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum, I haven't had spaghetti for a long time!

    Would love it if you visit my blog when you have time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree- how on earth did Christmas sneak up on us this year :P

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mimi: Now's the best time to eat lots! :)

    @just tututiny: Hi, thanks for visiting! :)

    @tiny dancer: How time flies! Thanks for dropping by! :)

    @dolly: 4 more days! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)