My special wish this Christmas

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

(photo via weheartit)

Is for the people in Mindanao especially in Cagayan De Oro and Iligan city to recover from the devastating tragedy brought by the tropical storm Sendong (Washi). Four days till Christmas and I feel sad and heartbroken just thinking how these people will be on the day that the rest of the world will celebrate in joy. My thoughts and prayers goes to all the victims of this very unfortunate event. May you all be blessed with hope and courage to move on. Good luck and God speed!

1 comment:

  1. Love that photo - its Banksy isn't it :)

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for following, I really appreciate it <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)