That's a wrap, new girl!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

First of all, I'm not claiming I look like Zooey Deschanel. I wish, but no not even close. But, I've always been dreaming of having the same hairstyle ever since I can remember. So while everybody hurries to get a haircut before New Year's eve, I had mine yesterday. I know it's still long but for those who doesn't know, my hair is naturally curly so what you are seeing in these pics is a day after it was blow-dried straight. If not, it's really just shoulder length. I actually didn't like the cut the stylist made because I feel that we're not on the same page as I was explaining my preference to her. Luckily though when I woke up, my fringe looked like this. Jessica Day for a day :)

Oh, it's the last day of the year! Have a wonderful evening guys! See you all in 2012!

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could also be stylish with my hair.hehe! you rock it naman Diane e. ;) you look so pretty in it.Happy Newt Year, girl!Cheers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! :) Have a great evening! Masaganang Bagong Taon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it! your hairstyle looks great on you! i wish i can pull off bangs like yours. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, and i hope you had a splendid time ringing in the new year! happy new year! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mimi! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)