the boy has lost his mind

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Something weird happened yesterday while my brother and I are at Festival Mall doing errands. He. Bought. Me. These. Brogues. A shiny black Christian Siriano for Payless brogues that's on sale. I don't know if he's sick or lost or what, he NEVER buy us shoes like it's a gift. Like 'hey it's on me, take it!' kindness is not like him at all. Trust me, AT ALL! But look at these adorable shoes, I'd take it any day. He must've bumped his head hard somewhere and I'm not complaining, tee-hee!

Anyway, this small satchel is my new favorite bag. I use it almost everyday. Found it at a thrift store for 100 Pesos ($2.26), cool huh? Another thrifted item is the printed zippered dress (worn as a cardigan) that I got for only 50 Pesos ($1.16)! One. Happy. Shopper.

Next post will be my climb to Mt. Batulao. Yep. So stay tuned! :)

10 comments:

  1. love the bag and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute outfit! And I love your new bag too :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, can't believe the price of the satchel

    ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that bag, what a bargain! and forget about what's come over your brother and enjoy your new shoes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sophie: Me too! When I saw the tag I was like 'what?!' :)Thanks for visiting!

    @head over heels: Haha. I didn't ask further! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress is beautiful. and yay what a great steal!! <3 new follower here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salamat, Nomadic Fashionista :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit and amazing photos... I just stumbled across your blog and I wanted to let you know I love it! You have a new follower :D

    Cat xxx
    http://www.takecourageblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by, Cat :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)