first adventure of the year

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A couple of weeks ago, Franco and I went hiking together for the second time in a different mountain. We wanted to start the year right by going on an adventure we will never forget, so with my friend Jana and her boyfriend John joining us, we headed to Mt. Batulao in Nasugbu, Batangas for a double date day hike.

Because this is loaded with too many pictures already, I will be writing a separate post about my experiences in climbing. Leaving you with these for now :)


10 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, what a breathtaking sight! it's so beautiful! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, definitely worth the pain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful scenes, I bet that was both tough and fun! Love your blog!

    http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful mountains.I wanna try hiking this year too. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should try, Jing! Masakit sa katawan for newbies like me but sulit when you're on top na. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pics dianne! my cousin told me about mt batulao, i want to visit next time i'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Flor! Include it in your itinerary on your next visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are beautiful. It looks like an absolutely stunning view - was it worth the effort of the climb?!

    Rosie
    Just Listen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely! :) Thanks for stopping by, Rosie!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)