Little Melons

Friday, January 27, 2012

It was a looong day yesterday as Franco's dog Melon finally gave birth to five adorable puppies. She's in labor for almost the whole day and was very exhausted already after her first born. The first three (all boys) came out minutes apart and then another two (girls) were whelped after an agonizing four hours. I can't even describe how happy, amazed, relieved we were after experiencing all of it so let these photos speak for themselves. Cuteness radar went off the scale, right? Good job Melon!

We helped and stayed with her all throughout and it was actually Franco who did the birth assistance to each pups and I couldn't be more proud. He was running around changing newspaper linens, washing every cloth that's stained, and just making sure that Melon and her babies are comfortable enough. He also did remarkably well yesterday that I really have no doubts he's going to be a good father someday :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh so adorable!!!!
    I saw you were following my blog Broken Arrow.
    Just wanted to let you know I switched to http://theluckydiaries.blogspot.com/
    due to the fact that I forgot my password... oopsies.
    I hope to see you over at my new blog & thanks for following your blog is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brooke! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow - this post is SO cute and made me smile :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, they are preciousssssss c:

    kalynblairecagle.blogspot.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh most adorable pics EVER!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are absolutely adorable!xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)