birthday weekend

Friday, August 24, 2012

Last Saturday, I turned a year older. I had a good cry beginning of the day, then the night ended with a few good laughs too. I was not able to take photos much sad to say but I did enjoy my special day of the year anyway. I told myself I'm not gonna make any birthday wishes anymore because I have tons of them last year that didn't come true but truth is, I secretly have a list in mind that I am so hopeful about. Guess that's why we always still look forward to it though, right? We just continuously believe every year. 

That's me on the photo, my second birthday party I think. So cute, eh? Teehee.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh belated happy b-day Dianne! Hope you had a lovely time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! she is so cute *_* your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too :)) keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been to your blog already :) Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  3. belated happy birthday, dianne! all the best ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)