still kickin'

Monday, August 13, 2012


Yep. I'm still here, friends! I know. I really suck at this these days but here I am, same old. I'm not even going to try to explain reasons why I've been MIA cause I know some of you, who surprisingly still visits will go, "whatever, Dianne." so just, yep. Haha. Anyways, what I can tell you quickly is that I've been obsessing about the I AM NUMBER FOUR series lately. I'm not creating any fan page and fanfictions or sorts but I literally could not sleep sometimes not reading any of it. I don't know if you guys are familiar with the movie version (Alex Pettyfer, anyone?) but the books are waaay better. I just hope the sequel (or prequel) will make it to the big screen too cause that would be awesome. I've had enough of the Marvel heroes and heroines, they're just too much already, don't you think? Edna Mode will be furious! When it comes to superhero movies nowadays I think we should all stand by her (Edna) famous line, "no capes!" Enough said.

Picture above shows Franco's furry friends; Melon with the grunge tennis ball. Ampi who sadly passed away last year (his first pet dog). And our very own Bernie Kosar, Booger. 

2 comments:

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)