for those who are FALLing

Saturday, September 8, 2012

fall2




fall1




fall3




fall4



Technically, we only have two seasons in the Philippines, Dry and Wet. It's like summer half a year and rainy monsoons for another half, or could be both at the same time. We rarely experience a very cold weather  because of our country's proximity to the equator which kind of explains why our temperature here is well, hotter. It's basically scientific stuff so you could just google if you're interested cause obviously I'm  no expert to this matter haha but right now all I really want is to share these sets that I made in Polyvore. For those who are into Fall. 

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ang ganda lang ng top and leather vest, at yung green satchel...lahat! Hehe.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really love that orange sweater! I've had a crazy weekend in which I've bought four new jumpers.. It's not even cold yet and I'm craving winter! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drafted a long reply but Blogger won't post it hehe. Anyways, yeah I wish I could haul jumpers/sweaters too but it's just too hot over here right now.

      Delete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)