Melonade

Sunday, September 9, 2012




Franco's sister came home from Australia about three weeks ago for a short visit. It was my first time to meet her actually yet she already thought of giving me a gift. Label says Melonade. I've scoured the internet trying to find information about this Revlon beauty only to find out it has been discontinued, which is very unfortunate. It appears kind of pink in this photo but it's really more like a peachy, soft coral shade. I haven't tried it yet so I can't give a first impression on the consistency but it does look fine and I cannot wait to wear it when I go out tomorrow. Hope I don't get too attached though since this is no longer available in stores as per other blogs. I'm just delighted that this will make a pretty addition to my stash. Thank you, Ate! :)

8 comments:

  1. I think it's always a little scary meeting your boyfs family. How sweet of her to bring you a lippie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm like a little kid when this was handed to me, but I just needed to maintain my composure. Hehe. Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty color, I'm from Australia so I'm Defe going to lookout for it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw but I've read from different blogs that Revlon does not have this anymore. I don't know where his sister got this there in Australia but I hope you'll be able to find it in other stores. Let me know :)

      Delete
  3. Nice colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gutted its discontinued, its so beautiful

    lashesnadlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. They always discontinue the good ones.

      Delete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)