Freckletone

Sunday, October 28, 2012

So even though I've been obsessing over my Revlon's Wine Not lately, I am also a huge fan of nude and neutral-colored lipsticks. This one's from MAC and it's called Freckletone.  It was given to me long time ago after my Fresh Brew snapped in half and rolled down the sink (yeah!) Been using this almost every day since I opened the package. The finish is Lustre so it didn't make my lips dry or anything and is actually kind of moisturizing. Also, I like that it's a neutral peach shade, a perfect complement to my NC30 skin tone, plus it tastes so good too. The only downside to it though is I tend to re-apply every now and then cause it's not as opaque and is rather sheer without a lip pencil on top or under. But overall, it's become one of my favorites that I will definitely repurchase a tube.

In other news...

This week has been one of the busiest for me this year. My application for a new job got accepted and I've been completing all my requirements that I will submit once I start on Monday. Correct, I have a new job by Monday! It's quite the same with my previous except for that this company is in the headhunter/manpower business and deals with a more variety (for lack of a better term) of clients. I am one of their recruitment staffing assistants and it will be my main duty to interview volume of applicants that will be interested for different positions being offered. So I am telling you now, please excuse my more drawn self in the coming days. But seriously though, I've been eyeing for a different environment and this should do it for me, I hope. Just right now, I'm kind of nervous to be working with a whole new bunch of people. Will try to blog about my first day, k?

In other other news...

I went thrift shopping! So excited about my purchases because I really think I found gems a-gain. I am writing a different post about it obviously cause this is too long already, so please stay tuned for that. For some teaser, I spent 80 pesos ($1.93) for everything. Keep guessing!

21 comments:

  1. Good luck on your new job! And same here, I love neutral colored lipsticks too. Can't wait to see your thrift finds! Yes, there's so much treasures in thrift shops, hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. crossing my fingers that you have a great experience and good environment with your new work.

    Speaking of nude lipstick..I'm also a big fun of it! I used to love sporting red and pink lipstick and i get bored so i change to nude:) by the way try orange's or nectar lipstick shade then top it with nude one..it looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll try to mix my Melonade with this :)

      Delete
  3. I´m also a fan of nude lipsticks, and this one is really amazing. I think I will buy it :).

    Love,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's really one of my favorites :)

      Delete
  4. your blog is always so pretty, delightful and professional

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on your new job, that is amazing!!! :D

    p.s. i love nude lip colors too!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks like such a beautiful shade!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very pretty shade! Congratulations on your new job! Hope it all goes well. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Sending love from New York City, hope you are well. Please follow me! & like me on Facebook! If you have bloglovin, we should follow each other!
    xox
    Janicethitran.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by. Hope everything's okay too there in NY :)

      Delete
  9. Also a fan of Revlon Wine not!! great color!

    Mal
    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful color.*_*
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my God! I love that shade ♥♥♥ you have a pretty nice blog too! I'll add your blog to my reading list!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)