Wine Not

Friday, October 12, 2012

I've never worn a dark lipstick before but I really wanted to try one after seeing lots of fall makeup trends videos over at youtube. So imagine my excitement when I saw this at a Revlon counter inside Changi airport in Singapore. I was about to choose Really Red over this one but I opted to be erm, darker. It's very intimidating the first time I opened it but right after first coat, I instantly felt like a different person. Lol. I had to put on layers of lip balm though because it's too matte for me and kind of drying but other than that I love it! It's dark and it's gorgeous. A berry colored lipstick will give you an edgier look, I think plus it's so fun to wear it this time of the year so please don't be scared to try one too :)

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I love this colour! It really looks good on you I think! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Flor! You should try wearing it, if you haven't already :)

      Delete
  2. you look so pretty! you are rocking dark lips, dianne! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mimi. It's my new favorite! :)

      Delete
  3. Love this post!
    Check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)