Singapore | Part 3

Saturday, November 3, 2012







Last installment of photos from my Singapore trip. It's been a month already since our vacation but it feels just like yesterday, how time really fly these days, right? November already! I do wish to go back there soon though and hopefully with Franco. Anyway, the top or jumper that I am wearing in these pictures is the one that I thrifted and posted here. I told you it looks way better when worn. A true Ten-peso wonder :)

Moving on, I know I wrote in my last post that I have a new job and that I'll blog about my first day(s). Well, let's just say that I've decided to keep this blog positive and rant-free as much as possible so I'd rather keep work out cause it can get very stressful. Very. Lol. But I'm sure you already have a pretty good idea now as to how my first week in the office went.

22 comments:

  1. Wow looks like an amazing trip!

    Love,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such fun pictures from your trip! I especially love the shots you took from within the airplane. Gorgeous.

    I'm glad to hear your mom was alright in NY during the hurricane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can never go wrong with some h&m.. thanks for sharing these photos!! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love H&M! Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete



  4. Great post!!

    Really love your style and posts!!

    A blog like this deserves a new follower!

    Hope to see you back on mine for a peek :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are gorgeous! Looks like a really fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are excellent! Glad you had such a nice time! xo

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like those pictures from the plane!
    i wish they had an H&M online :(

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would loove to go to singapore one day!! i love seeing traveling pictures, thanks for sharing!

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice pictures *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh awesome pictures. Makes me want to pack up and head to Singapore for a vacay! Oh and I hope things get better for you at work. Have a happy week sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Have a good week (mid-week), too :)

      Delete
  11. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    I’ve done a page of my blog on Facebook. If you want to be updated about the last post on my blog, like it!
    Here is the address: http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsWhatICallFashion
    Thank you in advance!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)