Thrifted Diaries: Sheer Black blouse

Monday, November 26, 2012




Ahhh. Finally! I've been meaning to do this post for weeks now but I was really busy (reaaally) with work and stuff so, my apologies too for being MIA again, friends. Well these are just some of my newest thrift finds for the past month and it really excites me that I'm getting better at this. Lol. Okay here goes...

BREAKDOWN:
1. black jumper with lace skirt hem - P120 ($2.93)
2. tan knit jumper - P40 ($0.98)
3. navy nautical dress - P80 ($1.95)
4. black sheer blouse - P40 ($0.98)

TOTAL: Php280 or $6.83 US

I know! Who's not thrilled, right? I am just over the moon with these items! I really didn't expect shopping to be this rewarding haha. I just love going to thrift stores! By far, my favorite batch among the ones I posted since I began writing the Thrifted Diaries series. Everything is in excellent condition too, believe it or not. Just look at this black chiffon blouse, I'm planning to add studs or pearls on the collar to make it more Zara-esque.  Lovely isn't it? 

7 comments:

  1. Awesome bargains!!!! Esp love the dress <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woaah! Nice ;D great choices.
    Wanna follow each other? I'm following you already.

    -Coreena xx
    http://drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Dianne,

    love the last two tops =]

    nancyxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, cute dress! Great blog.
    Followed you, hope you'll follow back


    http://zanesaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)