Eleven

Thursday, March 7, 2013


I was tagged by Sena of Cold-Hearted Miss a few months back to do this Liebster thing, whaaat on earth is a Liebster by the way? Hehe. Anyway, I'm supposed to post eleven facts about myself and then answer the eleven questions that goes with it. So here:

1. Why do you blog? This is a great way to keep up with my memory, I guess. I tend to be very forgetful at times and it's fun to just browse through my previous posts so that I'll always know what I did and what went down. Lol.

2. You're right-handed or left-handed? Right. Wish I'm both, though.

3. You're most embarassing moment? I can't think of any particular incident at the moment but I have tons! I tripped a lot! Sometimes I feel like my knees are plastic.

4. Books or movies? I enjoy doing both, reading books and watching movies.

5. Your zodiac sign? Leo.

6. You kind of quiet or you like to party? I'm not really a party kind of gal. I'd rather stay home.

7. Do you like to play with fashion? I am interested in fashion. I feel like I don't take risk, though. I tend to play safe always with my clothing and stuff. 

8. Your favorite movie/book? I have lots. Few of my favorite movies are Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, I Am Sam, and A Walk to Remember. Books, gah so many! :)

9. Your favorite movie from childhood? From childhood, um Beethoven? Haha. Yeah I like the first and second Beethoven. Also, The Mighty Ducks series. I was so into that movie franchise that I begged my mom for a month to get me a pair of roller skates. 

10. What you like about yourself? Geez, wish my friends (or Franco) are here to answer this. I don't want to sound too proud or self-absorbed lol. 

11. Your favorite season?  Most of my readers know that I live in a tropical country and here we only have two legit seasons, unfortunately, wet and dry. But I would looove to experience autumn and winter someday. Wishful thinking.

Eleven facts:

One. I am born with natural curly hair.
Two. I am 5 foot 1 inch.
Three. I am a Nurse. But I don't work as a Nurse.
Four. I graduated with a degree in Information Technology first before I studied Nursing.
Five. I am not at all, good in Computer Programming.
Six. I am the youngest and only girl amongst my siblings, so that means I have two older brothers. *sigh*
Seven. I hate Math. Mathematics and I are history!
Eight. I love Buko juice and Watermelon shake.
Nine. I love love eating Pasta dishes!
Ten. I cry too easily.
Eleven. It's also very easy to make me laugh.

Thanks again Sena for this. Although I honestly have no idea what a Liebster is but I did enjoy doing this tag. I pass this on to anyone who might want to try :)

Have a great week, guys!

2 comments:

  1. Love the bag in your pic sis.Where did you buy it? :)


    Cj from www.pinayontheloose.com

    New follower here!Followed you thru GFC. :)

    P.S. I'm having my first blog giveaway,I hope you can join sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Bought it in Bugis, SG for S$5 :-) Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)