I was tagged by Sena of Cold-Hearted Miss a few months back to do this Liebster thing, whaaat on earth is a Liebster by the way? Hehe. Anyway, I'm supposed to post eleven facts about myself and then answer the eleven questions that goes with it. So here:
1. Why do you blog? This is a great way to keep up with my memory, I guess. I tend to be very forgetful at times and it's fun to just browse through my previous posts so that I'll always know what I did and what went down. Lol.
2. You're right-handed or left-handed? Right. Wish I'm both, though.
3. You're most embarassing moment? I can't think of any particular incident at the moment but I have tons! I tripped a lot! Sometimes I feel like my knees are plastic.
4. Books or movies? I enjoy doing both, reading books and watching movies.
5. Your zodiac sign? Leo.
6. You kind of quiet or you like to party? I'm not really a party kind of gal. I'd rather stay at home with my dogs.
7. Do you like to play with fashion? I am interested in fashion. I feel like I don't take risk, though. I tend to play safe always with my clothing and accessories.
8. Your favorite movie/book? I have lots. Few of my favorite movies are Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, I Am Sam, The Pursuit of Happyness, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and A Walk to Remember. Books, gah so many! :)
9. Your favorite movie from childhood? From childhood, um Beethoven? Haha. Yeah I like the first and second Beethoven. Also, The Mighty Ducks series. I was so into that movie franchise that I begged my parents for months for them to get me a pair of roller skates.
10. What do you like about yourself? Geez, wish Franco's here to answer this, but um, I'd like to think I'm kind-hearted. Yeah.
11. Your favorite season? Most of my readers know that I live in a tropical country and here we only have two legit seasons, unfortunately, wet and dry. But I would looove to experience autumn and winter.
One. I am born with natural curly hair.
Two. I am 5 foot 1 inch.
Three. I am a Nurse. But I don't work as a Nurse.
Four. I graduated with a degree in Information Technology first before I studied Nursing.
Five. I am not at all, good in Computer Programming.
Six. I am the youngest and only girl amongst my siblings, so that means I have two older (bully) brothers. *sigh*
Seven. I hate Math. Mathematics and I are history!
Eight. I love Buko (Coconut) juice and Watermelon shake.
Nine. I love love love eating Pasta dishes!
Ten. I cry too easily.
Eleven. It's also very easy to make me laugh.
Thanks again, Sena for this. Although I honestly have no idea what a Liebster is, I did enjoy doing this tag. I pass this on to all of you out there! :)
Have a great week, guys!