Anniversary

Sunday, April 13, 2014

One year! One year, since my last post. Hi guys!

Well, I have no excuse. I'm not even going to try and reason my schedule, or laziness, or Brasca. Not even. I just stopped blogging for a year. Forgive me? *flashes her puppy eyes*

So let's do this again, oh how I've missed it! I don't promise to constantly write every single day but we'll see. Meanwhile, every day I'm on Instagram. Gahh I love love love Instagram! You can follow me there, instagram.com/dangdidang (hey, don't make fun of my name!) for those who care to know what I've been up to lately. Haha!

K. Later! :-)


2 comments:

  1. haha! welcome back to blogging, Dianne.
    I blogged again too after so many months.
    naadik din ako sa instagram. lol
    looking forward to your posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di ba, kaka adik? Haha! Sige, bisita ako sa page mo. Wala pa akong maisip na iupload ngayon dito eh kaya pasyal pasyal muna. Blog hop :-D

      Delete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)