Noob

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

So, few hours ago, I was Googling these words, "how to add Instagram widget in Blogger" because I obviously want to link my Instagram account to my blog. But then I end up feeling stupid for having to spend an hour working on just resizing each freakin' widget buttons! Can't seem to get the hang of it that I swear, I was so ready to throw this computer out the window, like what is going on?! Might be exaggeration, I know, but how can it be so painful to change the settings nowadays? Maybe it's just me, though. I've been out of the blogging game too long that it feels like it's my first time to use Blogger. I've decided to do design modifications here and there but just going over everything gave me headache already. Well, guess I'm a newbie all over again.

Be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. that happened to me too! haha but finally you got it :)

    http://xamysdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Xamy! :-)

      Delete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)