of stripes and navy

Wednesday, October 14, 2015


Is it really October already? Cause I'm pretty sure the weather earlier was at 32 degrees, with REALFEEL of 41. It has been one long summer (or dry season) this year and it's crazy that this El Nino will last until February. Though it rains here almost every afternoon, the humidity is just the same every day so I still can't take my jackets out of my closet yet. Guess it'll be thin, "pambahay" clothing only till December. 

How's the weather like over there?

5 comments:

  1. omg we're getting crispy mornings here in Canada! we just hit 0 degree the other day!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pattern-mixed? Work it, grl.

    Over here it's already getting super chilly and I'm buried underneath sweaters!

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to wearing sweaters too!

      Delete
  3. It's lovely here in Sydney, it's Spring time.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)