Throwback to camping days

Saturday, October 3, 2015


 I had trouble sleeping last night (like most nights these days) so I ended up on my Facebook page, where I haven't been hanging around much too lately, and found lots of photos that could very well pass as contributions to Hashtag Throwback on Instagram. 



These are just few and I can't believe they were taken five years ago.  I honestly can't remember the last time we went camping but I know perfectly how it feels to be outside, like in the woods, for two days. It wasn't easy and pretty but definitely fun filled, especially time well spent with dear friends. 

More of these throwback photos on my Instagram, guys! Hint: right side bar :-) Oh, and yes, I think I'm back, Blogger.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! :)

    xx,
    Regine
    www.ginnywhowanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I don't know how to follow you though, I can't find the FOLLOW widget on your blog. Or do I only need to add you as a friend on Google + then I can automatically see your blog posts already? It's embarrassing to ask, sorry! Lol. I've been out of the blogging game for a looong time.

      Delete

Hey! How sweet of you to write something :)